"Customer" or "You", "you", "Your", "your" means the individual accepting the terms of this Agreement or the entity such individual represents, as applicable. "App" means web application.
"Political Prank" references any services offered to the Customer by www.PoliticalPrank.com including but not limited to the automated sending of SMS or text messages.
"willing parties" or "willing participants" references a person or persons who have agreed to receiving the Political Prank service and have not requested the service's termination.
"receiving parties" references the recipients of the Political Prank service. This is usually used to refer to the person or persons that receive the SMS or text messages from the Political Prank service.
Political Prank is a service that allows individuals to send SMS messages to willing parties. Political Prank provides its services subject to the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service (this "Agreement"). To become elegible to use Political Prank under this Agreement, you must review and accept the terms of this Agreement by clicking on the "Send Those Facts!" button in the Political Prank app. Political Prank may update the Terms of Service without notice. Any and all changes will be reflected on the Political Prank website www.PoliticalPrank.com with the date that it has been updated.
Please review the terms of this Agreement, as well as those of the Acceptable use policy, carefully. Once accepted, this Agreement becomes a binding legal commitment. If you have any question, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Political Prank cannot guarantee that the services will not be faulty, and will take reasonable commercial effort to correct reported faults and restore the services as soon as practicable. In addition, Political Prank cannot ensure that every SMS or text message will be delivered. Political Prank has the right to revoke access to any and all Political Prank services if there is any breach of these Terms of Service or any actions that Political Prank deems unacceptable.
You must be 18 years or older to use Political Prank.
You acknowledge that Political Prank is not responsible in any way for any charges (monetary or otherwise) that you have caused to unwilling or willing participants of the Political Prank service.
You, the Customer, also agree to only use the Political Prank service on willing parties that have requested and consented to receive automated text messages or any Political Prank service. You also agree to stop any Political Prank service upon request of receiving parties. The Customer also takes full responsibility for any legal ramifications that result from the use of the Political Prank service.
You agree that any uses of the Political Prank service have been initiated by you due to human interaction.
The terms of this agreement will remain in force until the cessation, expiration, or termination of all of the Political Prank services.
Intellectual property rights in all software, information, technology, data, or design whatsoever supplied by Political Prank under the Agreement will remain the property of Political Prank or its licensors, and You agree to not copy, sell, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble or create deviated works of any services or software or other produces that form any part of the Political Prank services, or permit others to do so. Any intellectual property rights to any developments will be property of the developing party. Nothing in this Agreement or the services may be construed as grating, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use an of the Political Prank trademarks displayed on the Political Prank services, without our prior written consent, and as between Us, Political Prank owns the goodwill generated from the use of the Political Prank trademarks.
You will defend and handle at your own expense, indemnify and hold harmless Political Prank, parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, subcontractors, suppliers (each, an "indemnified party") from and against any and all claims, remains, actions, damages, costs and expenses, or liability of whatever nature incurred or to be incurred by an indemnified party (including but not limited to costs of investigation and reasonable attorney and other third party fees and, to the extend permitted by law, fines and penalties) in connected with or arising from (i) Your use of the services other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement, (ii) Your infringement of any third party intellectual property rights in connection with or arising form your use of the Political Prank service, (iii) any breach of this Agreement, and (iv) any claims arising from information, data, or messages transmuted by You using the Political Prank service that Political Prank contend comprise a violation of Political Prank Acceptable Use Policy.
Price, Refunds, and Payment Terms
Political Prank will not provide any refunds for purchases made in the Political Prank App.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that Political Prank prohibits when any party uses Political Prank. Political Prank may not be used in any illegal, abusive, or other manner that interferes with the business or activities of any other party. The following list gives examples of prohibited uses of Political Prank. This list is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive.
- Using Political Prank in any manner that violates any applicable industry standards, third party policies or requirements that Political Prank may communicate to its users, including without limitation, all of the application guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association, or any other accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines or other industry standards.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing, or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
- Using Political Prank in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including, but not limited to, unsolicited or unwanted SMS or text messages.
- Using Political Prank to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Violating or facilitate in the violation of any local or foreign law, including laws regarding the transmission of data or software.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers, from the Political Prank App without their express consent.
- Improperly engaging in activity for which the United States Federal Communications Commission has restricted or regulated with regard to proper use of the public telephony network.
- Exploiting vulnerabilities in the Political Prank service that result in expenses or damages to Political Prank.